Mockingjay Power
WARNING!!!
This site may include SPOILERS for the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Anything that includes spoilers will hopefully be marked so, but the staff can't be positive this is the case.
Remember, you were warned.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mockingjay Power
WARNING!!!
This site may include SPOILERS for the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins. Anything that includes spoilers will hopefully be marked so, but the staff can't be positive this is the case.
Remember, you were warned.
Mockingjay Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peacekeeper?

3 posters

Go down

Peacekeeper? Empty Peacekeeper?

Post by Rueamandla Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:36 am

Why do you think you would be a good Peacekeeper? I guess I like having high ranks that aren't actually that high. Also, I think I'm pretty good at keeping peace on forums.
What would you do if two different people started arguing about something in a mean way? I'd gently remind them that it is perfectly fine to disagree, but they should try to be polite about it. If that doesn't work then I will tell them firmly to be polite about it.
Have you ever been in a high rank on a forum before? Where, and what was the rank? Yes, I have. There was a warrior cats site. A PJO roleplay site. a fashion forumotion (I was the admin on that.)
Will you move posts to the right categories and make sure that the rules are followed? Yes, I most certainly will![/b]
Rueamandla
Rueamandla
PEACEKEEPER
PEACEKEEPER

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Peacekeeper? Empty Re: Peacekeeper?

Post by LollyDollz Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:42 pm

I don't know if you do this here, but at a few other forums the members are allowed to vote for whether or not they think the person in question should get the rank, if you do that, my vote is...
YES!
LollyDollz
LollyDollz

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Katniss Run Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:15 pm

That seems like a great idea! And I am making Rueamandla an official Peacekeeper (Mod) from now on!
Katniss Run
Katniss Run
CAPITOL PRESIDENT
CAPITOL PRESIDENT

Female Posts : 23

https://mockingjaypower.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down